Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moose


Yesterday morning, as John and I were eating breakfast, I looked outside and spotted a moose in the front yard. I haven't seen nearly as many moose this winter as I had imagined so I was excited to see this one in such close proximity. I happily snapped pictures as the moose got closer and closer to our house (see the smile she's got on in the second picture). Then, she got very close to our house and took a swipe at our bird feeder. She walked around the back of the house and munched on our compost for awhile then hopped the fence over to neighbor's and was gone.






















1 comment:

  1. Baby is so excited to see these pictures! We've been reading "If You Give a Moose a Muffin" a lot lately. But, alas, no moose in our back yard.

    ReplyDelete